Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Day 11

The last full day has nearly come and gone. I've taken some mini 10 min movies of this paradise with me from Richards camera. I've had my last Chicken Penne Pasta from room service :-( and will have my last Pad Thai tomorrow for lunch. Tried a Daiquiri for the first time today at lunch, lemony with a bit of a kick.
There have been a few times its rained over the last few days but it rains later in the evening and over night and by the time we get up for breakfast its all tried up again.
I don't want to leave, Richard is missing wireless and being able to drink water from the tap again.
We went down to "into the beach" for lunch today, then to the infinity pool to cool down and did a little bit of sunbathing, then back up to the room for dinner on the balcony and off to pick up Richards tailored clothes.
This view, lovely smiley people, great service this view.





No comments: