Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Phuket - Day 4 of our holiday.

If we can afford to do this again we will. The weather is beautiful, the threatened scattered thunder storms have not been noticeable if they have even happened. The Evason where we are staying is such a lovely hotel. Its been over cast all but once, but the temperature is very agreeable.

The pic is our scenery from our hotel belcony. The people here are so lovely.


On day Four we went to see the FantaSea Show, we were driven through Patong Beach/town center, what an excellent show, silly me for not bringing the camera, thankfully Richards mobile has a pretty good camera on it. We also had dinner there, that was an experience and a half, Richard loved the options of food, I felt more like I was on a conveyor belt because we are all seated together, its a very good idea asking where we are from, I don't want to know what it would be like if they decided to seat the Palestinians with the Israelis. We were very tired by the time we got home.

In the Resturant.

The entrance to the FantaSea show.

2 comments:

Jamie Monk said...

The Evason is great, isn't it? I hope you have had a chance to explore Phuket a little. Great place. I have lived here for nearly 8 years.

Enjoy your stay!

Jamie
Phuket

Suzanne Warburton said...

Hi Jamie,
The Evason is like a piece of heaven fallen out of the sky.
I am a bit perplexed over how to say thank you though.
Do I say Khob Khun Ka to everyone or am I supposed to say Khob Khun Krab to males?
Thank you for your welcome.