Search This Blog

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Relief

Richard came around and fixed my wireless issue on my PC.

We had a good talk.
I explained how I totally understand him wanting his own space and honestly I think he could really use somewhere where he can go and think and relax and sort out his thoughts.
I'm finding that I'm now enjoying the space, I can eat what I like when I like, more time to pamper myself (did a mini make over today, plan to stay this way after 2 people saying I'm looking good). Anyway..... I said that if he wants us to be friends I need to know if there is hope for us. (that's not what I was asking at all).
I love him heaps, and yes there is so much I miss about him, but at the beginning everything went too fast and we did not have time to talk and understand each other before Richard moved in. This has been very frustrating for both of us. (which has caused arguments).
I finally worked out what I wanted to say at the end of the conversation, at that is I need clarity on what is acceptable in this friendship.
I love the idea of being friends at the moment, and if anything works out again, I would be happy for it to, when we understand each other. I said that I can't just wait on the basis that he might or might not want me back, so I had to know that he would be ok if I ended up finding someone else before he decided (because he might not ever decide). He agreed.

No comments: